Thursday 8 August 2013

A Greek Wedding, Ios Island:

In 2012 I was offered the fantastic opportunity of shooting a wedding abroad so naturally I jumped at the chance!
The couple were Stefan & Katy who incidentally, (in this small world) only lived round the corner from my parent's house in Middlesbrough, making it easy to pop over for cups of tea and planning of the big trip.

Fast forward to June of this year and I was on my way to the quaint little Greek Island of of Ios with a motley crew of wedding guests for a memorable weekend of sun and fun which I was happy to regard as work.
All of the guests made me feel like one of the wedding party, inviting me to meals and for nights out and I truly made some good friends, as well as gaining interest from other future brides looking to plan their very own special day.

Stef & Katy's wedding took place on 15th June 2013 on Ios Island and this is their story....


No comments:

Post a Comment